Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pretty In Pink

I made this card a while ago for my friend's daughter. She is a girly-girl so this gave me a chance to go over the top with cuteness.
The purse is from Kate's ABC's and I just welded two of them together to make the base. The handle was embossed with Wood grain folder after I inked up some plain white paper with distress inks, and the "fabric" was white paper I embossed with Starry Night (which I inked directly on the folder instead of the paper.) The sweet quilled flowers are from the Flower Shoppe cartridge. Again, white paper I inked with alcohol inks first. These are just the small centers of the flowers and were cut at about 4 inches. As a finishing touch I added lots of adhesive pearls on the front of the card.

Hope you have a very blessed day!

No comments: