Aunt Philly Toothbrush
Rag Rug Cafe
I didn't buy a pattern or directions and my sweet hubby made me a cool little wooden "needle" for my rug. I'm now working on my second rug and have plans for more.....
"Quilted" Altered Naked AlbumThe Prfait Cafe (found this one on Pintrest).
I covered all the bare chipboard with Tim Hotlz Picket Fence Distress Stain - love this stuff! I made a file on my Gypsy to recreate the diamond shapes as best I could-this was the hardest part of the whole project, but it wasn't bad. Once I had all the pieces cut out I inked around their edges and added pen stitching. I mod-podged the pieces onto the cover, I know they aren't perfectly aligned but none of my projects ever are! I used my E6000 glue to adhere the button to the center because I wanted it stuck on there really good. I used scor tape to adhere the the ribbon and lace to the binding, the ribbon wraps around to the inside and overlapped to finish the ends. I'm very happy with how this turned out and can't wait to try something else on the next one.
Thanks for looking and have a very blessed day!